Update the student’s Contact Card here:
Brick and Mortar Expectations:
Miami Community Charter Schools
School Year 2020-2021
Lions stay apart but connected.
Miami Community Charter School Hotline:
- ELEM 305-916-1593 – MIDDLE / HIGH 305-916-1485
- Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
- Students Services: 305-916-1375
- Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
Miami Community Charter School follows Miami Dade County Public Schools’ decisions and guidelines in response to emergency situations.
Please keep your information up to date by frequently visiting;
Get a flu shot, and take flu antivirals if prescribed.
* If you are sick, stay home.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Carry and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Immediately dispose of the used tissue.
* Monitor your symptoms.
Students, parents, and staff, visit our MCCS channels and ask relatives and friends to subscribe and like it. Everybody’s support is welcomed! Graduations, end-of-year ceremonies, and more here: