Visit the Parent Academy to select and attend presentations on topics of your interest at the link below. If you need assistance in registering please call Mrs. Marrero at 786-243-9981 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Visit the Parent tab and click on Title I to view the flyers and topics for November 2020 – January 2021.
Visite la Academia de Padres, seleccione y participe en presentaciones de su interés. Si necesita ayuda para registrarse, llame a la Sra. Marrero al 786-243-9981 o envíe un correo electrónico a: email@example.com.
Visite la pestaña Padres y haga clic en Título I para ver los folletos y los temas de noviembre de 2020 a enero de 2021.
Brick and Mortar Expectations:
Miami Community Charter Schools
School Year 2020-2021
Lions stay apart but connected.
Miami Community Charter School Hotline:
ELEM 305-916-1593 – MIDDLE / HIGH 305-916-1485
Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
Students Services: 305-916-1375
- Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
Miami Community Charter School follows Miami Dade County Public Schools’ decisions and guidelines in response to emergency situations.
Please keep your information up to date by frequently visiting;
Get a flu shot, and take flu antivirals if prescribed.
* If you are sick, stay home.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Carry and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Immediately dispose of the used tissue.
* Monitor your symptoms.
Students, parents, and staff, visit our MCCS channels and ask relatives and friends to subscribe and like it. Everybody’s support is welcomed! Graduations, end-of-year ceremonies, and more here: