Students, parents, and staff, visit our MCCS channels and ask relatives and friends to subscribe and like it. Everybody’s support is welcomed! Graduations, end-of-year ceremonies, and more here:
- Elementary Office: 305-916-1593
- Middle & High Office: 305-916-1485
- August 3 – August 7 Closed Closed
- August 10 9:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M. Offices Open
Lions stay apart but connected.
Miami Community Charter School Hotline:
ELEM 305-916-1593 – MIDDLE / HIGH 305-916-1485
Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
Students Services: 305-916-1375
Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
Miami Community Charter School follows Miami Dade County Public Schools’ decisions and guidelines in response to emergency situations.
Please keep your information up to date by frequently visiting;
Get a flu shot, and take flu antivirals if prescribed.
* If you are sick, stay home.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Carry and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Immediately dispose of the used tissue.
* Monitor your symptoms.