On Tuesday, March 17, the Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) announced that all K-12 schools and career and technical center campuses are to remain closed through April 15.
A Message from YOUR Principals:
Welcome Back Lions!
We are very excited to have you back to school, and participating in distance learning. We miss you and are all here for YOU!
We cannot wait to talk to you and participate in your class sessions. Remember to stay positive, keep busy, do your best, and always remember that you are part of our lion family!
With much love, your principals, Mrs. Alba and Mrs. Papili
All services will resume on Monday, March 30, 2020.
Miami Community Charter Schools
Daily Schedule for Instruction starting March 30th, 2020.
- ELA 9:00-9:20 a.m.
- Math 9:30-9:50 am
- Science 10:00-10:20 am
- Social Science 10:30-10:50 am
Zoom Live Sessions are scheduled on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays at the following times:
- ELA 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Math 10:00-11:00 am
- Science 11:00-12:00 pm
- Social Science 12:00-1:00 pm
Electives Schedule (Every Tuesday – MS / Every Thursday HS)
- Developmental – Reading – 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Spanish – Drama 10:00-11:00 am
- Microsoft Academy 11:00-12:00 pm
- Art – Music 12:00-1:00 pm
- Health – PE 1:00-2:00 pm
Miami Community Charter School Hotline:
ELEM 305-916-1593 – MIDDLE / HIGH 305-916-1485
Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
Students Services: 305-916-1375
Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
Miami Community Charter School follows Miami Dade County Public Schools’ decisions and guidelines in response to emergency situations.
Please keep your information up to date by frequently visiting;
Get a flu shot, and take flu antivirals if prescribed.
* If you are sick, stay home.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Carry and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Immediately dispose of the used tissue.
* Monitor your symptoms.