Miami-Dade County Public Schools continues to prioritize the health and wellbeing of its students and employees. Therefore, schools will remain closed through the end of this school year and distance learning will continue. Information regarding graduation protocols for seniors will be announced soon.
Virtual Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Elementary Office: 305-916-1593
- Elementary Counselor : 305- 916-1582
- Middle & High Office: 305-916-1485
- Middle & High Counselors : 305-916-1375
Lions stay apart but connected.
A Message from YOUR Principals:
We are very excited to have you back to school, and participating in distance learning. We miss you and are all here for YOU!
We cannot wait to talk to you and participate in your class sessions. Remember to stay positive, keep busy, do your best, and always remember that you are part of our lion family!
With much love, your principals, Mrs. Alba and Mrs. Papili
Distance Learning started on Monday, March 30, 2020. Keep up to date with the latest posts.
Daily Schedule for Instruction starting March 30th, 2020.
- ELA 9:00-9:20 a.m.
- Math 9:30-9:50 am
- Science 10:00-10:20 am
- Social Science 10:30-10:50 am
Zoom Live Sessions are scheduled on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays at the following times:
- ELA 9:00-9:55 am
- AP – Spanish Language 9:00 -10:25 am
- AP – Spanish Literature 10:30 -11:55 pm
- Math 10:00-10:55 am
- Science 11:00-11:55 am
- Social Science 12:00-12:55 pm
Electives Schedule (Every Tuesday – MS / Every Thursday HS)
- Developmental – Reading – 9:00-9:55 a.m.
- Spanish – Drama 10:00-10:55 am
- Microsoft Academy 11:00-11:55 am
- Art – Music 12:00-12:55 pm
- Health – PE 1:00-1:55 pm
Miami Community Charter School Hotline:
ELEM 305-916-1593 – MIDDLE / HIGH 305-916-1485
Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
Students Services: 305-916-1375
Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
Miami Community Charter School follows Miami Dade County Public Schools’ decisions and guidelines in response to emergency situations.
Please keep your information up to date by frequently visiting;
Our division’s administrative procedures for meal service during emergency events dictate that in the event of an unanticipated school closure during the school year, the department provides an expedited approval for School District program sponsors. Currently Dade County School District has sites open.
Please refer parents/guardians to the following to find meals that are being offered in their area.
- Call 2-1-1,
- Text FLKIDSMEALS to 211-211
Visit SummerBreakSpot.FreshFromFlorida.com, enter their address, and search up to 50 miles to find participating free meal locations near them. For best results, students should enter their home address, and select their address from the drop-down results.
Get a flu shot, and take flu antivirals if prescribed.
* If you are sick, stay home.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Carry and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Immediately dispose of the used tissue.
* Monitor your symptoms.