M-DCPS Support Lines (Hours of Operation: M-F from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.):
- To answer questions from students, parents and other community members about school district-related coronavirus response efforts.
- To support students, parents, and teachers in engaging in distance learning.
- To assist students and their families with mental health support.
- To assist with wellness support for employees.
More info here: http://covid19.dadeschools.net/#!/fullWidth/3024
Miami Community Charter School Hotline:
ELEM 305-916-1593 – MIDDLE / HIGH 305-916-1485
Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
Students Services: 305-916-1375
Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
Get a flu shot, and take flu antivirals if prescribed.
* If you are sick, stay home.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Carry and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Immediately dispose of the used tissue.
* Monitor your symptoms.