In order to complete the FAFSA, the following documents are required:
- Create a pin for both the parent/student – https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid
- Student’s Social Security Number and Parents’ Social Security Numbers
- Driver’s license number, if you have one
- Your Alien Registration Number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Federal tax information of tax returns, including W-2 information, for, using income records for the year prior to the academic year for which you are applying –
2017 Tax Returns – If the student plans to start in Fall 2019)
- Records of untaxed income, such as Social Security benefits, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and veterans’ benefits. Also, include information on savings, investments, and business and farm assets.
College Concierge and Power Financial assisting MCCS seniors fill out the FASFA Application.